Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remove individual node(s) from Scanning Queue

If the scan for an individual node is taking longer than usual and is holding up the rest of the Scanning Queue, it would be helpful to have an option to remove the individual node(s) without having to clear the entire queue.

jjbelew by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scanned Totals

The totals displayed in the dashboard main page and the ones obtained by filter on the asset list page dont match. In my case, the totals on the dashboard are more than what is shown in the filtered report for machines with errors. E.g. as of writing...

tdtrivedi by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Move to the top of the Scanning Queue

When you have a large backlog of nodes in the Scanning Queue, it would be helpful to have an option to move a node to the top of the queue or simply a "Scan/Rescan Next" option to give it a higher priority in the queue.

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Move Scanning Targets between scanning servers

I found another instance of this request in the Lansweeper Questions forum...http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst13011_Move-Scanning-Target-to-new-Server.aspxWhen viewing the list of Scanning Targets, it would be extremely helpful if I could mo...

• 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Automatic upload of documents to the Lansweeper GUI

Hi all,We have a bunch of network devices which automatically upload a copy of the configuration every time a change in the configuration is commitment. Today we upload it to a FTP server, but it would be nice to get these files automatically in the ...

Credentials For IP Scanning

When adding IP subnets to be scanned, it would be handy to add the appropriate credentials while on the same window (as with version 5.3.x.x) vice having to go to another tab & add the credentials needed for the scan of the additional subnet targeted...

pfrench1 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Reports with Correlated subqueries or Rank Over Partition

The report design interface SQL parser seems incapable of handling correlated subqueries or RANK ( ) OVER ( [ PARTITION BY partition_by_column ] ORDER BY order_by_column [ASC|DESC] ) = 1 syntax to allow the retrieval of the top row in a related table...

SNF by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

report to generate pointing device

i need to generate a report with these fields Pointing Device (Wacom)WebcamPrinters( both Network and USB Attached)

nagendra by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos