Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Report request - OS, IPLocation, etc.

Hi, I'm looking to generate a site report that includes the following key information : IP Location (from Asset Groups Page)Asset NameOS Type (windows, linux, mac, basically all of them, with the OS Version if possible.)IP AddressDomainAddress width ...

jmje by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Address Range Locations Ignored

We are running 6.0.0.22 and have rescanned our assets but are still experiencing the same problem as the OP in a previous post on this topic (http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst12838_Ip-Range-Location-problem.aspx#post46037) – any suggestions?...

SNF by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update Custom Field with Custom Action

We're in the process of implementing a new monitoring solution throughout our global environment. That said, we want to keep track of which nodes are monitored in the new solution (vs the old in some cases) so we have a custom field (Custom6 to be ex...

thmtech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Add / Modify DNS TXT records

I would like to use the DNSCMD function to /RecordAdd (the hostname of the selected asset) TXT (and use Custom field variables ((example: Field1=Type with data = text=Controller, Field2=Location with data =text=Mylocation, Field3=Critical with data=t...

Jimurray by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to display members of a Cisco Cluster

We have finally three brand new Cisco switches clusters for our buildings.I configured SNMP mapped credentials and I am able to pull information about the ports from all the switches in each cluster. The problem is that in Lansweeper I see one asset ...

LinHD by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

ALL Deployments stopped working

I use deployments regularly, but not every day. Today none of my deployments will install. They seem to fire, and you can see the executable in the Task Manager of the client machine, but they just fail at the timeout limit with this message: Res...

Custom Report Showing the Following Details

Hi,I am wanting to generate a report showing the following, if it all possible...Computer Name, Department of User, Model of Equipment (Or if PC or Laptop), If they are a member of a specific AD Account, If they have a specific piece of software inst...

BradG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment scripts not working on Windows 10

I have a script that runs everyday to remove local admins from the all computers. I occasionally look at the logs to see if there are any failures and nothing so far, things are working ok. I have noticed though on our computers running windows 10 lo...

greyclear by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos