→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ticket Custom Field Text Only

If possible we would like to be able to enter a custom ticket field that is not user interactive to display overall ticket messages or instructions. The question mark hover is great for field specific instructions, but sometimes more prominent info i...

MHLib by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

OU and services installed

Hello,I want to develop a report listing the posts belonging to a certain OU=XX(DC) and a privately have service installed.Thank you

dsy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

adress IP not recognized after change

Last week, we have replaced Cisco switches by new models on which some workstations were plugged. In the same time, the corresponding VLANs have also been changed.The consequence of these operations is that all workstations changed their IP address.F...

philou92 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Group Addition

I have a list of assets and the groups I want to add them to. I have created the groups and have the keys associated to them in a separate file. I need a SQL query to add these to the Database.File 1: AssetName,(Desired)AssetGroupAsset1,Group1...

nmulvihill by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Goverlan Remote Control Action

There was a topic from '08 that had the command line for Goverlan but starting in v8 they added a nice feature to choose the type of remote control so I figured I would make a new topic many years later.Make sure your technicians installed Goverlan t...

Will LSPUSH ever trigger after scan?

We have several deployments setup for after scan, which I was told a while back LSPUSH does not trigger. Wondering if it will ever be able to trigger that?

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

User Set-up

I need to be able to set-up users to access the Helpdesk without having to enter their email address when they first connect to the site.The problem being that we use an emulated AD environment that Lansweeper is unable to scan so I cannot import AD ...

SimonH by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos