→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hard Disk Serial Numbers being displayed in reverse

Hi,I have a report set up to try keep a history of physical Hard Disks so if they are swapped out, we can tell from their Serial Numbers.The only problem is, that the Serial number is displayed in a reverse pairing So if I check the lable on the phys...

Trin by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Agent not being sent email when assigned a new ticket

This seems pretty basic, so hopefully I'm missing something obvious, but when a user creates a ticket via email the assigned agent is not sent an email notifying him that it exists. I've enabled the Agent Assigned/Subscribed (Sent to Agent) template...

lage74 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD Description doesnt change after new scanning

Hi,if i change a AD Description for a Device ( f.e. PC ) and make a new scanning on the device the AD Description will not change. Where can i change the AD Description manuelly.Thanks in advancedMatthias

mawa73 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

show users FULLname in report

Hi,I have this report for showing some details in changes.Is it possible to show the users Fullname from tblUsers?If I add the table tblUsers and select Fullname to be shown, the report has multiple lines from the same user but some other entries are...

MrCount by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where can I find the manufacturer's part number?

I am trying to put together a report to get warranties extended on servers. I can get the serial number, model, warranty expiration, but need the manufacturer's part number for each server. Can you please tell me which table this info is in?

deceks7 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Same device showing up as new everyday

I have a network device (Cisco) that is showing up as new everyday. Can anyone suggest where to start to troubleshot this?

tcrook by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos