→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Check if File Exists or File Version Not Working For Depolyment Package

I have a scenario where I need to push out an update to some software that I need to schedule to run several times to ensure I get all the systems.The issue I have is I don't want to roll the update to all systems every time, just want to roll it to ...

bas2754 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

When Asset is Merged or Renames it looses Asset Groups

When our assets are auto-renamed and merged all the Asset Groups we assign to them they get reset to default. Wouldn't make sense them to merge together? Its little exhausting to keep re-adding Asset groups every time this happens. Is there someth...

PeterJG by Champion Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PDF support for Location images

We have another piece of software which outputs our building floor maps in PDF format. I know we could convert these to something LanSweeper supports but it would be nice if they could be directly imported into Locations.Thank you kindly.

apearce by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Report to show all devices in one subnet

Hi there this is possibly an easy query.I need to create a report that shows devices that are assigned to a single subnet i.e all networking assets apart of 192.168.122.0/24 show in a report.I have read other articles although it never stipulates aft...

DPS_IT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Processor Report

I need to generate a report that shows aging processors. I only want to find two types of processors in order to start replacing those PC. How can I create such a report that only details the two processors that I'm looking for?

kerry-ann by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email alert when computer is nearing retirement date?

Does anyone have a good way of configuring Lansweeper to send an email alert when a desktop, laptop, or server is nearing its retirement date (3-5 years depending on device)? Thanks!

blasto by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add Assets to A Ticket SQL

When I query the htblTicketAssets table, I get a list comparable to: ticketid| assetid 1 | 123 1 | 456 1 | 159 1 | 753 2 | 789 2 | 126 2 | 7851 ... ...

nmulvihill by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Directory Monitoring for changes

Hello,I have just tested LanSweeper and it looks extremely promising. One important thing I need to find out is whether or not you can get reports/alerts on Active Directory modifications. What I mean by this is, if someone creates a new user either ...