Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to deploy MSI packages

I have looked at the new features (Deployments) of Lansweeper.Question that I have.How is the best way to deploy MSI packages ?I cannot get it to work at this moment.Can you show me an example ?Thank you.

jacobsenm by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

View Database Documentation

Just a quick "THANK YOU" for providing the View Database Documentation feature in the current version of LS. I don't know how long it's been there, but I just noticed it.I've documented the common tables for writing SQL reports quicker, tblAsset, tb...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slogan competition

Hi,What is the last date of slogan competition?Regards,Dolgion

Dolgion by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to recover deleted items after 180 days

Hello,i created some items manually (iPhone) that are not reachable by Lansweeper agent or ping.After 180 days they are been deleted... :'(How can i recover them?Regards,Enzo

1000ghz by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Single asset displaying errors

We have a single PC that appears to have an issue in the database somewhere- what's the most efficient way to remove this device so it can be found again & re-create/create new entry?PC Name is W32202079Searching for that name in the main search box ...

esr by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused on a report output.

I'm trying to construct a report that will list all of the Adobe Acrobat installs and their corresponding install keys in our database. I have the report where its listing valid output, but its not listing anything over a numeric version in the produ...

drlord by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos