Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiple Domain issues.

So this may be a simple answer but I cannot seem to figure this out. I have 2 domains in lansweeper set up. Domains A and B. My computer is on domain A and I can do anything in lansweeper to computers in domain A just fine. But anything I want to do ...

nmulder by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use IIS Express or IIS?

I am installing Lansweeper on a WIndows 2008R2 server. Lansweeper automatically installs IIS Express during the installation. Since OS comes with a full version of IIS, I was wondering if IIS is better than IIS Express. What're the steps to install L...

External Hard Disk

Is there any way to find out the external hard disk connected to system?

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hardware Cleanup

I don't see an option in lansweeper for Hardware cleanup like there is for computers. is there some type of script anyone has written that i can borrow? going through IP Changes right now and getting hard to keep track.

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workstations not being scanned

Using Lansweeper v.5078.Today I observed the Lansweeper Software report did not reflect recent additions/removals of software on our network. Upon further investigation, I found that no workstations have been scanned since about a month ago, while se...

afinety by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printing a Summary Report- New Client Audit Report

I am trying to print a report for a Windows Server Asset and have it contain the Warranty Information that is displayed on the "Summary" view of the asset web page. When I cliek on the report tab of the asset web page, this report doesn't list the w...

ahcomput by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSH script on Mac client push to server?

HiWe are currently evaluating Lansweeper and other solutions for our outsourced IT business.Problem with most solutions is they are Windows centric, not much on the Mac side at all.As most of our support base is on Mac, behind multiple firewalls, in ...

Analogue by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos