Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem with queries return the same username over and over again

I found a query online and it works without issues.Select Top 1000000 tblADusers.Userdomain, tblADusers.Name, tblADusers.Displayname, tblADusers.OUFrom tblADusers Inner Join tblUsersInGroup On tblUsersInGroup.Username = tblADusers.Username And...

jsmisek by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

LDF

i cleard tables tblNtlogMessage and tblNtlog because it was over 3.5 GB of data.But i also have a LDF file that is 8 GB!!! big. Can i just remove it or shrink it somehowe?

zztemp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

software authorization

Hi,how can I completely clear "Software Authorization" report/table in Configuration -> Authorization menu?and is it related with "Delete history from all history tables after. xx days." in server options?

eugen by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

associate set of credentials with a specific asset?

Running v5.0.0.78I'm a bit confused with the following scenario:Discussing SSH for example: - If I have multiple ssh devices - but each have different credentials - I know I can create different sets of credentialsbut how do I configure each asset to...

jmeola by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uptime

HiI created a report in which I basically display hostname, ip address & UPTIME.The uptime showup me the info in minutes is there is a way to change the format to hours or days instead?

A couple of pre-purchase questions.

Hey,I've just started to assess Lansweeper today.. and so far I like what I see.However that said, can anybody tell me which retail version of the suite is the trial version most analogous to? Standard, Premium or Enterprise?On the standard verion, i...

Swampster by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error during getting report

Hi all !I tried to create a query to check the space disk for all my devices.And when I test my query I get an error likeerror during getting report Invalid object name 'web50rep35df5261c85e45b597617557f81d0c06'Here is my query :Select Top 1000000 ts...

Kreg by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan user/session printers on Windows 7 / XP

Hi,as of this post, user printers are not scanned. My humble question would be: how can I make Lansweeper scan this, and generate a report of the data?From what I found out until now, HKEY_USERS\[crawl through all users]\Printers\Connections would be...

taschenit by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos