Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to add new lansweeper user

Hi all, thanks in advance 4 any helpSo, i need to give access to lansweeper for a specific AD user, how can i do that ?

Vivara by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with seeing and scanning Mac computers

I am unable to see all of the Macs in Lansweeper (I can see 5 of 40), and those that I can see show up as Linux devices, but LS is unable to scan them. The error reads, "SSH Error, could not connect to SSH with credential Global (<username>). I've ...

lvvwd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Database Move

I'm looking to move our 4gb sql 2008 express database off the Lansweeper server to a full blown SQL server. I know I saw steps for moving the whole install to another server, I just want to move the database and leave everything else in tacked. Could...

admin1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rescan Frequency

Is there a way to change the scheduled rescan frequency? I am trying to monitor a particular EVENT ID and would like to see it more frequently.

LSPush is the same size...

I just downloaded the latest version of Lansweeper and noted the below in the changelog:Lspush 5.0.0.49 Added compression to make the lspush.exe executable smaller.However I noticed the executable is not any smaller (see attached). Am I missing s...

creinking by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-Mail alerts not sending

I recently decided to start setting up e-mail alerts, however, they do not seem to work. I have attached a screenshot of my settings. I have tried three different SMTP servers as well. If I click to send the report now, nothing happens. Is there a...

Not able to edit assests

Does anyone have any idea why if I'm added on the admin side to be able to edit assests, the link is not showing? I've cleared cookies and cache on both IE and Firefox and the issue still remains. I've tried logging off my PC and logging back and t...

bkeen by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote screenshot not working win 7

Remote screenshot will not work on any of our windows 7 sp1 machines unless we turn off the remote registry service on the computer.It installs the service then nothing else happens, it just goes back to the default state.With remote registry service...