Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

asset erase another asset

HelloWe have the following problemWe have asset that dissapears if a new computer has the same IP adresssThe computer have Linux OSFor exampleWe have 1 computer that have name : Computer1 with IP 10.0.0.120.We scan the range IP (10.0.0/24).We search...

OlivierR by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

create assets via query

HelloI am going to transfer our inventory into lansweeper but i am unsure on how to create the correct query.I would like to fill the following fields in 1 query tblAssetCustom.Model, tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetUnique, tblAssetCustom.Custo...

Slicer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using wildcards in File Scanning

We are looking for a methode to specify a wildcard search pattern within the 'File Scanning' section allowing to find files alike "*.exe" in any subdirectory of a drive.Any ideas are appreciated

BPAG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Action Variables

Can you pull variables from different fields from the sql tables to use in the custom actions?example: to ping a computer the command is "cmd.exe /K "ping.exe {computer}"I want to ping the fully qualified name... can you use the DNSHostname from the ...

adamtreier by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper for IT Support Company?

I am looking for a solution that will allow a tech to visit a new client site and inventory their network. This would be a one time audit for new clients that would give us insight into what they currently have. I would prefer not to install softwa...

ahcomput by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Web Windows Authentication

All of our system administrators have two domain account: one for regular use and one for administration. And only the admin account would have admin rights on all other windows PC in the plant.We would like to restrict access to Lansweeper to only t...

akcsie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Set or Change AD User Attributes

Hello,I would like to create a custom user action to set or change the user's telephone number. I know that the attribute in AD is "telephoneNumber" but I don't know VBScript well enough to know how to set or change an attribute.From there, I think ...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

LANSWEEPER and McAfee

Does McAfee need to have changes made to it for LANSWEEPER my McAfee has a number of “Mass Mailing Worm” threat attempts coming from the lansweeper PC

cgoble by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos