Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

connect to active directory

HelloI have some Problems with lansweeperWhen it is scanning it gives me only 1 in my active directory we almost have 450 users. the one is my own pc name.before removing it an re install it dont gave me the name of the user names like an old filter ...

Ja2101 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Tabs

I created a new tab on the web console, is there a way to enable all users to see the new tabs? It seems only I can see the new tab, are the new tabs user specific?

GreenCup by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Builder in 5.0 not listing all tables

When I go to report builder in IE 8 or Chrome the list on the right hand side stops at tblDiskPartitionHist. The only way I can locate other tables is by doing a search.It's a problem since sometimes we have to dig around for custom reports. Is there...

Remote control Lansweeper

Dear Admin,how to remote control without the user initiating the Remote Control session must have administrative privileges on the target machine ?is there another way ?

rendi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 7 Hardware Compatibility

Hi,I have run a search but have been unable to find a report to show me the PC's that do not meet the hardware requirements for Windows 7.Is it possible to do?We have over 200+ PC's with Windows XP installed but this will be reaching end of support n...

Last logon report

Good afternoon everyone, I was wondering if there's a way to create a report where I would find computers that have not had any login activity for 30-60-90 days. This, we can pinpoint computers that could probably be picked up and used somewhere else...

Simmarc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos