Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HP ILO ?

What would be the best way to retrieve HP Ilo addresses via Lansweeper ?

Emort by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Report

I am new to LS and we have version 5 and I have been looking at the various reports.I have no SQL skills at all.I need a report that I can use to show All Software Installed include Publisher, the IP Location, Last Seen, First Name and Last Name and ...

RDizzle by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printer Assets

We really like the Asset pages for Printers. One thing if i could figure out how to add it or maybe make a report of some kind. this is what we are looking for. Everything on Printer Asset page+Share Name or Printer server. or maybeVisible shares rep...

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eventlog Scan

Hi,how long back does Lansweeper v5 scan the eventlog?Regards

stiwa by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Cleanup

Due to different Updates from V4 to the present Version, many devices are multiple in the database. Could you provide a database script to clean this situation. I can locate the false entries by last seen dates for example.

roehmgmbh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL server

Hi,We have a developer that is asking about SQL server usage. He said it looked like it was generating a lot of traffic. He thought it may be slowing down other databases.Do you have any statistics for the default installation with that information...

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Registry scanning fails

Hello,I used the Lansweeper registry scanning feature to get an overview about installed hofixes of our used Virusscan software. This was working in past without any problem. At the moment the registry scanning seems not to work and there are not sho...

maweko by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Filter on LastSeen column on the Asset screen

How can I filter the asset screen on the column LastSeen ? Everything I enter in the filter field does not seem to work. I'm trying to display the assets that were not seen since a certain date.TIA.Frank