→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 8 computers show as "no antivirus"

Hi:My Windows 8 pc's show up as "no antivirus installed" pc's.They have the Windows Defender built in to the OS.Are you planning to update this detection?Thanks...

daveh by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Update failure

Good afternoon, I recently tried to updated Lansweeper from version 4.2.0.15 to the most recent version, but It seems that it has failed, miserably. When i open Lansweeper Configuration, I receive an "Invalid column name 'scanstatus'" and "Invalid co...

Simmarc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Only scan Printers

HiIs it in some way possible to only tell Lansweeper to scan for PrintersLike the Ip Scan, you can say " Dont scan Windows".Or say like this, scan everything with ip scan, but ONLY put Printersto the lansweeper db.Best RegardsPF

Hyper-V hosts/guests

First of, great job on LS5!I can see when viewing a Hyper-V system it shows all of the Hyper-V guests. Yet I cannot see when viewing a Hyper-V guest where it shows what host it is running on.Am I just missing it?

Corbett by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Web Console Not opening

Hello,I have problem opening the Lansweeper Web Console. It was working fine a week ago. Now suddenly the Console just doesn't open. It says,Web Server Error:SQL Error: Can't connect to the database.Login failed for user 'lansweeperuser'.I followed e...

Raviraj by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Additional Field in TBLSTATE-REG

Dear Concern,There are some options in State Table like Active, Dont show, Stolen etc.In addition to this we need to add another filed called "Donation". Please suggest me on this.--ThanQ

Scanning for files

Good morning everyone, I wanted to know if Lansweeper supported file scanning on computers? I am looking to see how many installations of an application we have, but it doesn't always show up in the Software section of the computer. By looking for th...

Simmarc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access Points showing up twice

HiI was tempted to post in our colleague post regarding thin clients, but better separate, I guess.So, I have all my access points detected twice. They all have 2 SSIDsBecause I've seen what you've asked Ponchohobono for, I'm attaching here the scree...

eac by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos