Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Assets View - Hide Non-active items

Hi there - I'm a n00b with Lansweeper.I am using the Assets menuitem up at the top when you first log in (in between Dashboard and Configuration), and I love this view, but would really like to hide items that aren't considered "Active". If I type in...

How do I get a software report for computers in an OU

I would basically like to get a report for software installed on computers located in an OU. Is this possible..... I have several computer OU's for different offices and would like to see what software each office is using and how many licenses. I am...

James847 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan all Computers for local administrators not named.

Hi all,New to lansweeper, I am asked to make a list off all systems where the logged in user is a local administrator, I have been looking at the forums here but can only find old examples that do not work in lansweeper 5 due to changed fields. And t...

mdimeo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rearrange Elements on Asset Pages

Is it possible to rearrange some of the elements on Asset pages? I have the Dashboard compliance turned on, but that element appears at the bottom of the page, requiring a scroll to see it. It would save me a lot of time to be able to see it right aw...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LS 5 - User AD Group Membership limitation

I believe that Lansweeper 5 may have a limit on the number of groups a user can be a member of. Our organization uses AD groups for just about everything under the sun... My AD user is a member of several hundred groups, and the Website Access page...

wgknowles by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Toosl not working in Internet Explorer 9

Hi,I have just setup Lansweeper and now I am trying to use the web browser on my computer to run tools and other options. When I run the same tools from the server it works fine. From my computer I receive the Internet Explorer Error and tells me to ...

gkp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple records in my custom report

i was playing building a report and i was going along fine until i added some fields that created 18 records for each machine. i tried to back out of those fields, but they seemed to have stuck. i'm a complete idiot with SQL, so i was wondering if ...

oiverson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos