Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HTML in Custom Field

I version 4 I was able to prefix html code direct;y in the text of a custom field. For example I wanted custom field 2 to be the value of "Server tier" and I wanted this to be pushed down a line on the screen so the custom fields do not run together ...

Modifying Description

Currently I use the built in Computer Description within Windows to identify the location of the PC. I noticed in LS 5.0 that there is an option to modify the computer description. When I do this, does it do anything to the Windows computer descrip...

After Upgrading Scanning Status

HiI just upgraded to the latest version of Lansweeper and I noticed that status of scanning stop for a bit then start up, is this normal?I also saw some error in the errorlog.txt02/13/2013 13:12:27: Starting update: upgradescript2002/13/2013 14:08:58...

NeilL by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find MP3 files or certain extensions

Is it possible to find mp3 files, xls files, docs files , adn so on,in each PC,Servers.Many ThanksIvan Sanchez

isanchez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shares Users Acces By Server

Is it possible to know the share by server , and what kind of share it is "everyone" so on..or maybe who can access to that share and type of access.The idea is to know the list of the users/access for each share in each server.Many ThanksIvan-

isanchez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compliance info on main page of Computer assets.

Hi,If I recall on the old version of Lansweeper, on the main page of a windows computer asset you would have the Major Compliance items from the dashboard shown if they were violated.That was a nice feature to see at a glance for that 1 computer.Is t...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

uninstall application from domain

Does Lansweeper have a way to perform a mass uninstall of software?What I mean is, can Lansweeper uninstall a particular piece of software anywhere it's found on my domain?thank you!Dennis

Warrenty Details - dell a bit goofy

Has anyone else noticed that some Warrenty details returned by lansweeper are a bit strange.Mainly it lists like 2020 instead of the correct date.this is an example. I believe its getting the 2020 form the silly Digital Delivery, which is really usel...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos