Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Active Directory id Events

Dear TeamNew Report :We have to ask to the active directory for the following events.528 Successful Logon529 Logon Failure - Unknown user name or bad password530 Logon Failure - Account logon time restriction violation531 Logon Failure - Account ...

isanchez by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SNMP scan fails

First of all congratulations with the version 5 update and the many new features. Impressive !!!I'm trying to shorten my list of scanning errors and this one puzzles me big time.I get a scanning error for a remote access device of an IBM server : SSH...

Delete Assets

Is it possible to mass delete assets?take for instance we have old assets showing in an IP range that is no longer in use. i can go into individual assets and delete them but is there a way i can delete assets based on that range or customize a repor...

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade from 4.2.0.90 to 5.0.0.52

Hi,I'm trying to upgrade my Licensed Lansweeper. When I run Lansweeper.exe starting "Installing Prerequisites" and stops. I tried to download installer two times, restart server, but without any change.Windows server 2003, SQL Server 2008 (local db)T...

kkp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Version Changelog

Hi, just a gerneral question: Is there a changelog available which states the fixes/enhancements to the prior release? (like todays update from 5049 to 5052)

Alulux by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uninstall Program function on latest version of Lansweeper

I have the latest version of Lansweeper installed on one of our servers. We just started trying to use the uninstall feature for programs and have been running into a WMI error. The error states: "Cannot connect to WMI service on compname.domain.co...

Users in Domain Admins group don't get website access.

Hi,Users in the Domain Admins group don't get access to the Lansweeper web console.The "DOMAINNAME\Domain Admins" does not show up in the Windows Groups list.No problems with other domain user groupsYou do not have access to this webpage. User: DOMAI...

ict-user by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

register lsremote on Laptop

I have installed software on a server but I'm accessing the software from a laptop. I cant seem to register the lsremote client from laptop but it works fine on the server. I tried the "how to register premium tools" forum with no luck. my register...