→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change database server?

I'm getting ready to upgrade my production LanSweeper to the new version, and we are wanting to move the current database to another SQL server prior to the upgrade.What all do I need to change to have the "old" version of LanSweeper point to a new d...

dteague by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS stopped authenticating using windows authentication

Ok so after the last update....to v 5.0.0.44....my windows authentication quit working...and I am forced to login everytime now....IIS shows authenticaiton unknown...I do not wish to reinstall or re-set up what I already had working good...what to do...

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LS5: Data reports

I've noticed a couple of UI problems encountered when viewing data reports in various areas:1) When a data report is in a widget, some of the information on the far right is cut off. Maybe adding a horizontal scroll bar to widgets would resolve this?...

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timeout Scanning and Other Problems

Hi There, We have many problems with LanSweeper since we migrating to version5. We have a network using Profinet network and users see their computers became really really slow. Do you know any knowledge bugs with this kind of bug? We want to know if...

Kinoal by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

problem logging into Linux via SSH

Hi,I'm using last version of Lansweeper. In global credentials I have defined a global ssh credential for linux.But because I have 2 linux servers with different ssh credential, I also defined two new "other credentials" for SSH. The problem is one o...

oryzon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Importing Excel , CSV

Hi all again, I just want to know if there is a importing fuction on lansweeper to import assets from an excel file to lansweeper? Thanks!

Kinoal by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report builder stuck on Loading......

I have problem with running report builder. It always stuck on Loading... . I tried Chrome (24.0.1312.56 m) with lansweeper plugin and Internet explorer 10 but its the same problem.

thejduk by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos