Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Require Password Change

Hello All.First off I should state that I have inherited Lansweeper at my job and have come to love what it offers. I have started reading these forums, but to a 1st time visitor its a little daunting. I also have no scripting experience so please be...

Hobbs13 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report of Software compliance

I had this working on the previous Lansweeper version, now due to table and logic changes I can't get a report of the "Software license compliance" software, but with further details of where is it installed (computer, software license name, Lastseen...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Website Role Based Access- REG

Dear Concern,We created a single group to allow them for accessing all the roles. It is working fine when we excluded the two roles called (Access Websuite & Edit configuaration), But when entered the same group to any one of these two roles, the mem...

Upgrade to 5.0

Hi,After the upgrade, in the web I get a new "Lansweeper first run wizard", but after click on continue button, nothing happends.Please Help!!!RegardsRamon

rvgfox by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom report for finding "Comments"

I'm looking for a way to see all asset Comments & Docs, who added it, and when it was added for any machine in Lansweeper 5.0.Basically,I only care about documents and comments and using them as a trouble ticket system.e.g., User1 works on workstatio...

bsbruc3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New version questions

I know this was answered before in the old version, however is there a way in the new version to make Lansweeper read the computer description from AD instead of getting it from the PC itself? Also, I was trying to change the SNMP community string, b...

estinson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blank Fields in V 5

Hi. Installed the latest version and very happy with it.. Love the new interface. One small issue however, when i run the below report, which ran fine in the previous version, the operating system is blank. when i go in and edit the report I see t...

kevinoie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change database server?

I'm getting ready to upgrade my production LanSweeper to the new version, and we are wanting to move the current database to another SQL server prior to the upgrade.What all do I need to change to have the "old" version of LanSweeper point to a new d...

dteague by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos