→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade to 4.2 Hangs

CLOSE AllcomputersDEALLOCATE AllcomputersAny assistance is appreciated

Log history-Reg

Dear concern,There are some clients who are coming into our network and sometimes there are even out of our network. Our requirement is, we want the log history i.e; when the client enters into the network and leaves out. kindly suggest me on thisTha...

File Scanning Problem

Hi there,I am trying to search for a specific dll of Symantec Endpoint Protection on my computers.The dll is located in C:\program files\common files\symantec shared and called dec_abi.dll.The scan process only finds the dll when I use%programfiles%\...

drollo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Problem

Hello i've many question in my problem on my lansweeper.At the first how to resolve this? The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA. The ip address is correct, and port 135 was opened.next, how to open device / computer with unknown status and the des...

Problem with report builder

Hi,I have problem using the new report or report builder.When I open it the screen remain in LOADING ... see attached file.

cdonizetti by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium Tools ZIP corrupt?

I'm getting unexpected end of archive when downloading the Premium Tools ZIP file. Any ideas?

adurnin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding up the User ID Column- Reg

Dear Concern,We are having a requirement of adding an additional column to User ID, who is the Last login into a machine. So, how can add the column in the server. can you please suggest on this. For further clarification please see the attachment. K...