→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Size of the virtual memory on virtual machine wrong

Hello!We use Virtual Machine on Microsoft Hyper-V (OS Windows Server 2008 x64 SP2). In dashboard, reports and "Computer->Config" all virtual machine have 64 mb. But all VM have 4GB. Screenshots inside.

Himic by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

wmierror during scan

I have one computer that I cannot seem to get scanned properly. I am getting this error and I don't know how to remedy it.Wmierror. Call was canceled by the message filter. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010002 (RPC_E_CALL_CANCELED)) CIS-COMP-10210 (...

Clearing list of approved software

Is there a quick way to clear the list of approved software in order to start over and build a new list?Will deleting the records from the approved software list remove the records from the software found on your network list as well?Thanks.

spamking by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install date of software

Hi,Is there a way to run a report on licensing, more to the point, Microsoft Office licensing?I'd like to see by date when Microsoft Office products were installed on pc's. In the software licensing section is just shows the last seen date, not the i...

5.0 Question

Hello, I am trying to find the function to delete scanned computers in the new beta. In the old Lansweeper it was in the configuration utility. I looked under "configuration" in the beta, but can't seem to find this function.

jmarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report of softwares -Reg

Dear Concern,In our Organization, we are maintaning some common approved softwares which are need to be installed on the client machines. But without any approval, some of our clients are installing other softwres into their machines. Is there any p...

Cisco phones detected as webserver.

We are implementing cisco phone in our company but phones are detected as webserver, change the device type is not an option(300 phones)either we lost information about phones if we set voip manually in device type. I don't find any information about...