Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Switch port mapping

as u mentioned in new version we are having Switch port to asset network card mapping.we are not able to get this info .we wanted to know which asset is connected to which port of switch .all we can get in 5.09 version is switch port mac address but ...

bpcl by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order of running uprade scripts over SQL

I'm doing an installation over an SQL test machine, can you please point me the order of sunning the SQL scripts to upgrade the database from version 19 to the 5.0 beta one?I think I'll have to run these, but what's the order?populatedata.sqltables.s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chrome Custom Actions

I added a custom action to the beta and it works great in IE but in Chrome it doesn't. It is a direct path to a local program we use to remotely connect to computers.Here is what I put in the action:C:\Program Files\DameWare Development\Dameware Mini...

crashcarr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate computer after upgrade

Helo,After I upgrade LS to beta 5, new scan create duplicate for some computer.When I check detail of computer the only difference I a cap for the letter before computer name.There is a way to unduplicate this computer ? Thanks

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to add custom reports

Hi,I installed the new LS versionen (update from 4.2 was not possible somehow) and now i'm trying to setup my custom reports (Server: HDD Spaces, Server: Erros&Warnigs last 3 days). Unfortunately I can't create those reports or I didnt find the menu ...

SH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to stop scan?

please see attached. My computer is still scanning i think. How do i stop the scan?and how would you start an individual scan based on ip address?several sites we have, use the same ip range. So whats the best way to seperate sites when ip address ma...

networktec by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changed scanning server name. Issues?

I had to change the machine name of the scanning server we use for Lansweeper.I don't see any machines from recent scans. I've clicked the "Rescan" button several times in he las 7 days. There is no updated information for the machines.In the confi...