→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Last user info

Following on from this topic -> http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst6423_What-determines-idletimeupdate-frequency-of-Last-user-value-for-a-computer.aspxI think (perhaps) the issue of inconsistent last user information updating is to do with how...

ghelpdesk by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

lansweepeer agent on remote subnet settings

hi,if you have the lansweeper version that supports multiple scan servers, Can those remote servers be set to have individual settings forcomputer threadip thread...id like to minimize any load on the remote servers

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event ID 1309

I am getting the following error every 3 seconds in the event log since uninstalling Lansweeper. I found a post that said to remove UltiDev server also but I do not have that loaded. Any ideas?Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhandled exception ...

belliott by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Empty Software Titles

I have several software titles (Adobe Reader 9.2, Adobe Reader 10.1.0, etc) showing up that when I click on them are not installed on any computers. Is there a way to get rid of those?

database wipe

I am wanting to wipe the records from my lansweeper database and start with a fresh one is there an easy way to do this?THanks,

tkerr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding Custom Field with drop down

Hi I would like to add a custom field with a drop down option.I've been into Custom Fields, and Computer Custom fields and added the Box I want " Original Operating System".But I can not work out how to add a drop down with the options.Ideally this w...

tabie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

search for username

Hi,First please excuse my bad englishfollowing scenario:in our old AD in the UserAccount the content of the displayName was "Surname.Firstname".all woks fine.In our new AD the content of the displayName is "Surname, Firstname <Firstname.Surname@dom...

IP locations in Configuration not displayed in Web Console

I have about 19 IP locations that I have setup in the configuration that do not display on the web console page.I would like to be able to see all of the locations I have entered in the configuration.PLease advise.thanks!Dave