→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ip report not updating?

Hello,I am using the IP Address Report to list all the IPs in use for our network. The only thing is, it doesn't seem to be updating. I have the scans set to go twice a week, and the credentials for the entire subnet are correct. When I run the sc...

sunglee by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event Log Table Querying really slow with large tables

Is there anything that can be done with indexing to speed up the querying of the event logs that are extracted. The event sections of the Lansweeper configuration tool and the reports are unusable with large tables. I assume it is summarising event...

JonG by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Devices report

Hello,I am trying to edit the “system configuration overview” report to include the following information:1) Video card model2) Purchase date3) Purchase cost4) # of monitors connected to this PC and their model5) Cost / Value of those monitorsWhen I ...

MustQ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

remoteunist.exe software list does not update after uninstall

I am remotely uninstalling a piece of software called Snap from a list of computers which I got from Lansweeper.I run the remoteuninst.exe computer name and it comes back with a list of software. I then uninstall the software on multiple computers u...

DougMcG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PowerShell script to update Dell warranty info

Attached is a PowerShell script I wrote to query dbo.tblSystemEnclosure for Dell computers, pull warranty info from Dell's support site, and add it to the dbo.tblCompCustomtable, which populates the Custom fields tab in LanSweeper. This will update t...

pizzim13 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect Last user appearing

Hi,After some help, for some reason we have a incorrect last user showing up in the lansweeper reports. The user left over 3 months ago and the PC has also since been rebuilt! How does lansweeper determine last logged on user and how can I solve thi...

lukee20 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

is LSPush working?

We have been using Lansweeper for over a year now with domain scanning. We have decided to switch to LSPush to achieve better scanning results. We have begun deploying LSPush via group policy to a select group of machines for testing purposes befor...

gdavis by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Chrome Report

Looking for a report to show only Google Chrome all versions installed. I want to put it on the software dashboard.

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos