→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

client gets deleted

Hi,I have the problem, that one (as far I saw) gets deleted from database. I did't check any option to delete clients from database. This client gets scanned by IP-Range. Do you have any idea, what I could do?

infoscreen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

WINDOWS XP EMBEDDED not showing up correctly

I have a new machine with winxp Embedded sp2 . On the main lansweeper summary page i just see [square box] : 1 with no name. I'll assume thats because no logo, but atleast show the OS name?but i have another one like this and it didnt show up that w...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning the registry for keys in a specific path

We have a need to scan machines for any persistant routes that have been set. These are stored in the following registry path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\PersistentRoutesThe key that is created has no value, ...

aplrich by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disable certain IP range from active scanning

Good morning everyone, I have just inherited the lansweeper server from someone in my team who left for another company and I'm still trying to learn the ropes, so pardon me if my question is easily answered. We currently have active scanning enable ...

Simmarc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

non-extra custom fields not available in WebUI search?

On the WebUI, we can search for the extra custom field data, but not the other custom fields:Bar Code: Order number: Location: Building: Department: Branch office:Is this a bug or is our setup broken?Running everything up to date.Thanks,Bar...

b8rtm8nn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer OU overview

Is it possible to add columns with additional information on the Computer OU overview page.As the page displays now you can see:Computer Name, Description, OS, SP, Proc, Speed, Memory, IP, DateIs it possible to add Computer Make and Computer Model to...

Scanning a txt based file and retrieving info from it - Acrobat X key

This particular question relates to the Adobe Acrobat X key:The key is stored in %programfiles%\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe PCD\cache\cache.dbWhat I'm trying to do is open this file (you can open it notepad), look for the Serial12345678901234567890 and ...

crichie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos