Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sofware Report

In a machine I've unistaled "Panda Security for Desktops" and installed "McAfee VirusScan Enterprise", but the Software Report detect both products.How can solve the problem?

rvgfox by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Devicekey field in DB while importing from XLS sheet ?

Hi,We want to import all our USB printers into Lansweeper just so we can make reports etc.So i made a XLS sheet with following fields.State Type Name Model Vendor Location Branch Office Kostprijs (custom1)But it needs to have a DeviceKey to import th...

zztemp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VOIP Phone showing as incorrect device type when scanned

We have AASTRA 9133i and Grandstream GPX2000 phones that when lansweeper scans them they show as either a web server or network device. Is there any way to change those so they are categorized correctly other than changing each one individually?

timglass by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Install on Windows server 2003

Hi,I discovered unpleasant problem when installing Lansweeper version 4.2.0.70 on Windows 2003 server (domain environment) using existing IIS web server with option to install new web site and new port number. The problem is that installer resets .ne...

JanDr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom device types

I Know that it's possible to assign the icon by device type. It would be nice to be able to assing by model...Are you agree?Ramon

rvgfox by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

backup SQL express 2008?

So i'm wondering, how does one backup the lansweeper database?We"ve installed it on the express SQL server. But in the manager i can't find an option to backup?Any ideas or advice?kind regards

zztemp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Directory users changes not being seen

I assume read only rights to AD are needed by the scanning credentials account for the domain in order for Lansweeper to notice new users added to the domain. I noticed none of our new hires are showing up any more. I found lansweeper had domain ad...

chada by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emailing when EventLog reports a previous shutdown

Hi,I'm trying to setup my lansweeper to email me when a particular eventlog entry is detected in a scheduled scan, but I am a little confused on this whole emailing system in Lansweeper.All of my servers are scheduled for a scan each day at midnight....

MikeInLa by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos