Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem in recorded logon info

While following up on some of the recent talk regarding login info, I went to the Config page of one of my computers and in looking at the User Info I saw entries for 2 different users logging into the same PC at the same time.I checked in the tblCPl...

wcb by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error when using Uninstall software link on webpage

I am using Lansweeper 4.2.0.70 installed on a Windows 2003 server. After I have found the computer that I want to remotely uninstall software from I click the Uninstall Software link and it gives me an error in a pop up, the error is 800A0046. I am ...

tfoster by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanners (Imaging Devices) report?

I need a list of what model scanners are connected to certain PCs. I can't find a list of Imaging Devices in the hardware tab, is this information collected? If I need to do a custom report, any help with the SQL would be appreciated. Thanks.

ABECU by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LS Database merging

Hello,I have a database question? Is there any method of merging/combing databases from a second LS servers into the primary server? This would greatly ease reporting.We have our primary server that captures inventory from primary sites and a secon...

tony by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Edit a Custom Field for multiple computers at a time

Hello -Is there a way to set one of the custom fields to the same value for multiple computers? We have 3 offices and I'd like to be able to search and filter based on office. The Custom Fields includes a "Branch office" field. I'd like to use tha...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MS SQL Management Studio?

We're now running the latest Lansweeper version 4.2.0.60.In the past I occasionally used the MS SQL Management Studio Express version but that was for SQL Server 2005. I've tried downloading and installing a couple 2008 MS SQL Express versions but no...

Mamba by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper Stopped Working

Hi,We had to shutdown our LanSweeper server yesterday and after rebooting we can no longer see the Lansweeper web site.We are running version 4.0.2.21ThanksLee

lbarron by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RemoteUninst 1.0.0.31 doesn't work

Hi,we updated the premium tools today and tried to use RemoteUninst. With the current version 1.0.0.31 we get following error messageIf we use the old 1.0.0.27 it's workingKRSH

SH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos