Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Finding all installed Web Browsers

Does anyone have a report that will find all installed web browsers with version on all our computers - Firefox, Chrome, IE, etc. Thanks!

jeffreyl by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting of MS12-020

Any one created a report to show the patching status of servers and workstations taking MS12-020Thought I would ask first.dave

Network Bandwidth Iperf/Jperf

Hi Guys,A little background information, iperf is used for network bandwidth performance monitoring and we wanted to find a way to trigger a batch file to be run from a specific computer. This batch file connects the workstation to the server for a ...

quagmoto by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with gpresult.exe/dxdiag.exe

Hi i am trying to run these custom actions gpresult.exe/dxdiag.exe,but it is not working, please help/guide me.

gparan6 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The configuration tools don't keep values

Hi there.We are trying to do some customizations to the configuration tool interface (custom field names, file scanning, etc...) but it seems the program don't keep the new values we put inside, even closing and re-opening the program.This problem fa...

Custom Report: All Software installed on Desktops

Hi There,I am having trouble creating a custom report to list all the software installed on desktops. I have found this information in two seperate reports but am unable to create a single report which retrieves information from two different tables....

adnan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost event log .... events after update

It seems that the events in my event log database have been wiped after an update.What is the recomended way to avoid this or is there anything i can do to get them back?ThanksGoz

gozer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer and Last Logged in User

Does anyone know how to generate a report that will provide me with a list of all computers, make/model, OS version, and last logged in user?Thanks!

davis226 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos