Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Core Switch

I keeping getting calls from our Networking Department that the Lansweeper Server is filling up log files in the core switch. I've added all the IP addresses of the core switchs to the IP exlusions list in the IP Range Scanning section of the Lanswe...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Consultancy LIcensing question

Is the Consultant License an annual cost? On the "Lansweeper premium version" page, http://www.lansweeper.com/premium-users.aspx, where prices are listed, only the "Premium License" has language specifying that this is an annual fee:"With one licens...

GeoApps by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RegKey SystemComponent = 1 and Installed Software

Hello forum!I have a very special problem.Our Software Deployment Management Software uses the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software_xyz\SystemComponent=1 (i.e. for Microsoft Office XP Standard) ...

lstejay by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer description from AD to Lansweeper

For the sake of me i just can't get it donne. I want to scan my AD Domain and put every computer description in lansweeper. I want the Ad info and not the computer it self. Anyone know how to do this? Or i could scan the AD for the description an...

kaarde by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Page or Report

I have been asked to create a custom report based on the computer model overview which would show the model count by location.Location is the IP Location, which I have added via LanSweeper Configuration.Any suggestions.

Problem creating a custom report with the "Custom1" field

Hello,I am simply trying to get a list of all my computers (computer, domain) with the "Custom1" column shown in the custom fields windowHere is mty script:Select Top 1000000 tblComputers.ComputerUnique, tblComputers.Domain, tblComputers.Computernam...

Using LanSweeper to Monitor External IPs (Customer sites)

Hello all,The company that I work for is in the process of implementing Lansweeper as a monitoring and hardware/software inventory service. Being new to Lansweeper, we come bearing questions which I'm sure there are answers to on this forum already, ...

CHughes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Performance on using LS over Wide Area Network.

What is the bandwidth approximately LS occupy while trying to scan systems across the wide are network?. Does scanning affect the performance of other applications like SAP, Mail etc.,?. What type of information are being transferred to server from c...

Shelton by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos