Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Missing Configuration Tool?

I was going to use the lansweeper config tool to make some changes, however upon double clicking the shortcut on desktop i got an error and the shortcut disappeared. I also do not see the tool under program files\lansweeper, nor could i find the too...

KB Report Building

Is there a way in Lansweeper 4.2 to create a report for specific KBs. If not is there a way to enable KB scanning on the local machine. ThanksTim

tdecenso by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Managing DB Size

We are currently running out of space on our server that we have installed lansweeper on. We my try throwing more space at the server but we are also worried that the size of the database will just keep expanding. Do you have any good tips for keepin...

Tomeron by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Instructions for Moving Lansweeper database to new server?

we're going to be moving our lansweeper database to a new server and I was wondering if there were instructions available on how to do so? is it a straight up copy the database kinda thing? Old server is running Lansweeper 4.1.0.132. New server is...

bdoser by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown Computer Type

About half of my computers are displayed as unknown instead of Desktop or Laptop on the main dashboard page. How can I get them to be identified as a desktop or laptop?AD DomainLansweeper Priemum 4.2Thank you

dhubbell by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate rows returned in report

Hi,Im am getting some duplicates rows returned for the following report I am using to display user and computer details where Adobe Acrobat is installed - any suggestions on how to fix this or otherwise improve the SQL code?Thanks.Select Top 1000000 ...

High lsass.exe usage

HiWe are evaluating lansweeper. In short it's looking really good.Just noting though that lsass.exe CPU usage is high (maxed out one whole core) right after system boot, and presumably at other times as well.We have it installed on an ESXi VM, 2008 (...

podraig by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple Workgroup Administrators

I know this question has been asked in various forms over the years - but since the continiued expansion of Lansweeper wondered if there was any solution on the horizon...Basically what I have are several PCs/Servers etc which are "standalone" i.e. w...

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos