Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Web Console Fails to start

Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: BC30138: Una...

Slanes69 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Searching for a mainboard

Hello Lansweeper forum!I'm trying to update the economic information I input to the custom fields through SQL. There's a batch of PC's that was built by a local manufacturer, and they seemingly don't tell Windows who they are.All I have to go on is t...

A local error occurred.

Hi,we have 4 Domains. The lansweeper service is in Domain 1. Domain 1 have a trust to Domain 2 and no trusts to Domain 3 and Domain 4.In the system scanning logs we have problems with Domain 3 and 4:Domain3 A local error occurred. Domain4 A local err...

admin3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 4.2.0.52 beta (06/10)

Beta closed.Please post your remarks (also post when everything works as expected)Update 06/10Fixed installer bugs.Installer now uses UWS webserver as default instead of IIS express.Fixed bug: device mac address contains special characters.Fixed smal...

Hemoco by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Event Viewer Problem

When I try to read Hardware Events, Key Management Service, Microsoft Office diagnostics, Microsoft Office Sessions and Windows Power Shell entries, I get "Unable to complete the operation. The diagnostic code is 0x8007013d".Application, Security an...

IvanS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade docs?

I have inherited a fairly old version of Lansweeper (4.0.0.116) and downloaded the latest download from the Download section of the site. There is only an .exe with no documentation. We run our SQL 2005 database on a separate server and can't seem to...

r1davis74 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos