Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Internet Explorer 9 Report

Is there a report to show which pc's have IE9 installed?

pfenton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incomplete Software Scan

I am getting an incomplete software scan on 2 of my pc's. Under software report for these two pc's there is only 8 items listed. Consequently, they show up on the "All workstations without Anti-virus software" report, but they have the same anti-vi...

pfenton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Table relation graph, to see all the entities between tables...

Hi I would like to know is it possible to get more informations about the existing tables in LanSweeper?The help file is to ruffe and I would like to know how I could join table really easy..;-)It would be perfect to get a chart so that it would be e...

Lansweeper 4.1.0.21 beta

Note: this is a beta version, use at your own riskBeta testing is closed !Note that upgrading to this version will delete all scanned eventlogs (don't worry, they will be rescanned)- Improved software scanning. (faster scanning, much less network tra...

Hemoco by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

manually add device & scan

i was only really using lansweeper for windows servers/guests (active AD scanning) and it works great.now i want to add some additional linux / snmp devices. I cannot (IP) scan regularly because of our security teams complaints about login attempts.i...

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Antivirus detection without Software Entry

Hi Support,is there any possibility to detect Antivirus Installations without an Entry in the Software Section ?We are using Norman Endpoint Protection, and we have migrated from an older Version, where the old Antivirus didn't create an Entry in Sof...

Hakan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable start Lansweeper Service after DB move / last update?

Before doing the last lansweeper update that was released, I moved our database to another SQL server (following instructions from ls website). I am able to open up the lansweeper website and I can see that I am pointing to the new SQL server, all o...