Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable start Lansweeper Service after DB move / last update?

Before doing the last lansweeper update that was released, I moved our database to another SQL server (following instructions from ls website). I am able to open up the lansweeper website and I can see that I am pointing to the new SQL server, all o...

How do I add IP location into a report?

I would like to create a report showing:IP LocationOperating SystemMachine TypeModelManufacturerWhen adding tsysiplocation it does not relate to the tblcomputers table etc so I can't use it in the report.I did notice that in the LANSweeper Configurat...

Hertel by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

lansweeper freeware, is it unlimited??

Hello! Is Lansweeper Freeware totally free and unlimited?I ask this question cause on the top of my lansweeper it says: Trial expires: 13/04/2011 Upgrade to premiumLansweeper will revert to the freewareversion after the trial.I don't have enough tim...

vmw2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Server Error: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime"

Hi there,I receive this error every time I want to see details to any scanned device, not only when trying to add any device.I have installed with a MSSQL2008 clustered server as database server and the website runs as a virtual sub in IIS 6 on a 200...

Fossy777 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

toner-cartridge status reports

Hi, is there some way how to manage e.g. email report "toner under 20 percent" and list of printers (ip, name..) and which toner is under some predefined status?thank youedited: sorry, i didnt find that it is under "device:printer" report, I got it

Pepe by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restrict Lansweeper Web access

Hi,I wanted to know how to restrict the Lansweeper web access to certain users who are members of lansweeper security group in AD..Can you guys let me know please.Thanks

blm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

do I have to configure the clients?

Hi there!I've got a doubt, do I have to configure or make something in the clients computer?cause some computer are not scanned and the firewall is off.Thank you.

vmw2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos