Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SQL Transaction logs almost 25gb

Anyone else seeing an issue where the transaction logs in the database are filling up the drive? The DB is eating up anywhere from 19-25 gigs and then the DB fails since it's not committing those records to the DB. I'm not a DBA so if there's somet...

KHabershon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

user login tracing

Hi,For some reason i am unable to get the event viwer information to update for my users. I have been into the config and setup scanning setup- scanning servers - scheduled eventlog scanning. and set this to 20minutes but my pc's are not reporting an...

phil_lock by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL error after upgrading to 4.1

Since I upgraded our Lansweeper to 4.1 I have gotten these errors from time to time and had to reboot the server.Any suggestions on how to fix this?System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create a login for my LanSweeper install?

Is this possible, did i overlook something, but it seems anyone who has the URL for the Lansweeper install on the network can access it and do what they want, i want to restrict it so only i have access to the web GUI.

Mathiau by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video card memory for two video cards

I am using the built-in 'Display: Video card memory' report to determine the RAM and type of video card in systems with two video cards (one PCI, one onboard). The results are not always accurate. What I would like to do is have the report show each ...

sjohnson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

AD Scanning On, But Doesn't Scan / Clear Computer Scanning Errors

Good Morning All - Two Questions - First, I have LANSweeper set up on it's own Win2008 x86 VM using SQL 2008 R2. Initially when entering the configuration utility,"Enable Active Scanning" was enabled (it had my domain listed as well as using a servi...

BzowK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue in license compliance screen

Hello,I have an issue that some software titles are incorrectly linked to each other in the License Compliance screen.For example, the following 2 titles are grouped together:Dynamics AX and Winrar.In the Lansweeper configuration tool i see these 2 t...

CES by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enforce to rescan PC

I uninstall some software and want to see, will Lansweeper reflect changes or not. Already 3rd day past and i dont see any changes in software report. How to enforce Lansweeper to rescan certain CPU?

lleming by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos