Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question: RemoteUninstall with Supercrypt

hi there,i'm new to lansweeper and just trying to set up the custom actions. Since the "Remote uninstall" action doesn't work for us this way i wanted to set it up with supercrypt.i copied the "supercrypt.exe" to the "actionpath", generated a lsc-fil...

FrankW by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitor - custom fields

It would be great if there would be custom fields for the monitor.I need to add "Purchase Date" and "Warranty End Date".And I would like to search for it.When I change the monitor to another users computer the information in the custom fields should ...

Reports: Chassis type

Hi,i want to create a report witch includes the chassis type of the computer. So far i have only found that the chassis types are defines in dbo.TsysChassisTypes. but where can i find the the link between that table and the computers?RegardsKevin

sbekeme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add Columns in IP Location Overview

I am wishing to add model and manufacture into the IP Location overview. Is there a way to accomplish this?THanks.

sgtpham by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Builder No Longer working

It has been a few months since I needed to use the Report Builder so I'm not sure when exactly it stopped working, but I'm thinking it was probably after applying the 4.1.0.11 update. Every time I try to open a report in the report builder, I get th...

HarkinsIT by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

License Compliance Question...

Hello,New to Lansweeper, but so far so good, great package...I'm in the process of setting up the License Compliance information, with how many license's we own and costs, etc... But I'm noticing things are listed multiple times... I know it's ...

bpreston by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fixed: Lansweeper Service Crashing SVCHOST

I have the most current release of LANSweeper running on my Windows Server 2008 R2 server. Periodically svchost.exe crashes resulting in an eventual reboot of the LANSweeper server.I've read the following threadshttp://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_p...

_JasonB_ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scan error

We have servers/computers which are in separate vlans, separated with our internal firewall.Scanning gives error: The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA, with correct computer name and IP address.Everything from troubleshooting guide was tried but ...

sisman by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos