Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeperdb Size Exceeding Limit

Hello,I am currently experiencing issues with Lansweeper and SQL Express 2008.lansweeper is currently going over the 4GB size limit. When I was on lansweeper 3.5 the file size of the database never went over 600 MB. Why has the database grown 7x in...

tdecenso by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report to show computers with Removable Disks

Please can you tell me if there is a report that will show all the computers on our network that have removable disks, or if there isn't is there a way of creating a custom report?Many Thanks

blm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question: RemoteUninstall with Supercrypt

hi there,i'm new to lansweeper and just trying to set up the custom actions. Since the "Remote uninstall" action doesn't work for us this way i wanted to set it up with supercrypt.i copied the "supercrypt.exe" to the "actionpath", generated a lsc-fil...

FrankW by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitor - custom fields

It would be great if there would be custom fields for the monitor.I need to add "Purchase Date" and "Warranty End Date".And I would like to search for it.When I change the monitor to another users computer the information in the custom fields should ...

Reports: Chassis type

Hi,i want to create a report witch includes the chassis type of the computer. So far i have only found that the chassis types are defines in dbo.TsysChassisTypes. but where can i find the the link between that table and the computers?RegardsKevin

sbekeme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add Columns in IP Location Overview

I am wishing to add model and manufacture into the IP Location overview. Is there a way to accomplish this?THanks.

sgtpham by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Builder No Longer working

It has been a few months since I needed to use the Report Builder so I'm not sure when exactly it stopped working, but I'm thinking it was probably after applying the 4.1.0.11 update. Every time I try to open a report in the report builder, I get th...

HarkinsIT by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

License Compliance Question...

Hello,New to Lansweeper, but so far so good, great package...I'm in the process of setting up the License Compliance information, with how many license's we own and costs, etc... But I'm noticing things are listed multiple times... I know it's ...

bpreston by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos