Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Migration of Lansweeper To New Server

Hi,I need to rebuild my server 722 that has Lansweeper 4.0.0.21 and I want to move all of it over server 207 that I have loaded version 4.0.0.27 of Lansweeper. I was wondering if you have a procedure document that would explain it to me.Server 722 i...

NeilL by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

warranty pc

Hi support!I have a question. Can i know if the scan's computers are in product warranty or out of date?Thank you

hdelmec by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade from freeware to premium

I have upgraded freeware version to premium version (4.0.0.113) and registered correctly the key code with lsmanage, but the web console is togheter in freeware version.Thanks for attention Gianni

Event code: 3005

Any ideas?Log Name: ApplicationSource: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0Date: 7/29/2010 1:55:23 PMEvent ID: 1309Task Category: Web EventLevel: WarningKeywords: ClassicUser: N/AComputer: fsisrv01.Finestamping.com...

IvanS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TimeOut errors after some search operations

Hi all!I've this problem:After 6/7 search operations, i see this error:System.InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired. Some support?We've a full license...Thanks for attention and sorry for my bad english.Giovanni CrabuYoox Group

Y_user by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 5.x

When can we all expect to see the next release of Lansweeper and what new functionality will it have?Regards,Mike

mtaggart by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Scanning

hi,We have 3 IP ranges and are scanning 193548 possible hosts.If no schedual is set when will these ranges be scanned? Once then not again untill the server restarts?Just trying to understand so I can set the best options to no bring the network dow...