Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

cpu type

Hi,i was trying to make a querie to look at upgrade possibilties.but i found out that cpu type(32 or 64 bit) stored in the database is not correct. because some computers are displayed that the have a 32 bit cpu but the have in fact an 64 bit cpu. th...

jantjeb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote software installer

I know Lansweeper comes with Remote Software Uninstaller, but is there a remote software installer as well? I didn't notice in any documentation on the site that it is included nor did I see it anywhere in my trial installation.Thanks!

Last boot time

Can you tell me where I can pull the last boot time for a system? I know they're usually noted with a 6009 entry in the eventlog, but I'm wondering if they're stored somewhere else in the database. I'm building a report to show last patching inform...

austin99 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not more Scanning after Trial?

Hi I have now tested a couple days Lansweeper 4 and must say it is very good I liked to be soon, s if the software works in the company change ........ now gabs NEN I / O error in our servers this morning and when I looked into Lansweeper I realized ...

Mitnick by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add Image

how i can put the picture on the user - Add Image ? thanksdavid

davidelk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers not seen in over 30 days

Using ver 4.0, checked the error log, database connection errors, checked the following, was able to use sql management to login into database, web config has correct password, ran sqlcmd to unlock lansweeper user. Tried individual scan and Ip addres...

dgarrihy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web console problem

Hi,I've the problem to open the web console after entering the license keys( Enterprise keys). it goes to IIS7 page now as the attached image. The web sonsole was working fine when it was trial. Do i have to configure anything with the Web console af...

Anhle by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to restrict access to Lansweeper web console?

Does Lansweeper allow domain users access web console by default? I had tried to add several users to "Allowed Administrators" under Configuration, but the regular users are still able to access the web console. How do I restrict the access to Lanswe...

AddamC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos