Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Approved softwares

Hi,when you select multiple softwares and add them in approved softwares, they remain in left windows.If you select one by one, they disappear correctly.Is it possible to correct this issue?Thanks

philou92 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

custom field for user

Hi,I'm interesting is it possible to add custom field for user on user page information?We use hidden AD attributes to describe company organization, for example:Field Division -> SectorField DepartmentNumber -> Main OfficeField Department -> Departm...

ovladan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Getting file content of TXT.File to determine installed program version

Hello,we are running IBM CAD CATIA . This CAD-application comes with a lot of service-packs and Hotfixes.To determine the current version/Hotfix-level, we only find out one way to reliable get this information. (CATIA do not store this latest Service...

sting23 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper and Microsoft WSUS on same server?

I installed Lansweeper on the same server as our Windows Update Services server, and it's causing it to reboot a few times a day on it's own.Windows 2008 Server Standard R2 x64 SQL 2008 R2 x64IIS 7WSUS is using SQL and IISLansweeper is using SQL and ...

jasonbrink by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Set computers to non-active if not found in Active Directory

lansweeper 4.0 we set the config option to "set computers to non-active if not found in active directory". However, it doesn't seem to ever make object non-active...Can you explain when it should do this..Note: Lansweeper service 4.0.0.24

chr1sn3al by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to restrict access to the Web console.

In Lansweeper 4 the instructions for "How to restrict access to the Web console" are not working. These settings do work on my previous version of Lansweeper.

jmarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

License Compliance Extremely Slow After Upgrade

We've successfully upgraded our Lansweeper from 3.5.1 to 4.0, but the License Compliance page now loads extremely slowly. We've cleaned redundant license records and consolidated versions using the new version wildcard feature, but it's still resour...

GlobeOp1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers recognized as Devices

Hi, I have several computers that was detected as devices and as computer, I deleted it in the device's list, but after that I made a manual scan appear again, How can I solve it ? Regards,Diego

diegotam by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos