Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgraded or Uninstalled software - keys still showing up

I have a few machines where we upgraded from Office 2003 to 2007, or Office 2007 Basic to Pro, or removed version of Adobe Acrobat Standard, and the license keys are still showing in Lansweeper. I assume to some extent, this is because the keys stil...

Error when clicking "Computer OU Overview"

Hello allI installed LanSweeper last week and was very happy with what I saw within a few hours. Then I clicked on the Computer OU Overview link (which I had done a number of times earlier) and was presented with an error:"Argument 'Length' must be ...

tqitadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hyperlinks & icons dont show

Hyperlinks & icons dont appear properly (or at all) on the main dashboard (or any successive screens).See attached picture file

SimpleGuy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe 9.x procuct key

Why doesn't Adobe 9.X show up under the product key or the license: software overview? The older versions show the key but not 9.x.

Belin215 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

remote ccleaner, defrag & other cool maintenance utils

It would be great to be able to remotly maintenance (in background w/o vnc) a pc manually and maybe automatically. It would cut down it maintenance cost.Proactive maintenance scheduling would be also greatBob

bobsensor by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Web Images

I moved Lansweeper to another computer and everything went ok but now when I open up the site I can see all of the text but no web images.