Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scanning new devices

Hi,I might just be blind or something, but is there a way to automatically scan devices without relying on Range Scanning or Active scanning? Do I simply need to run lstrigger on the device's IP address for it to work?Hopefully I can detect the phone...

pentel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active scanning & Computer Objects

Did a search but didn't see anything... I noticed that there are a lot of computers (592 out of 2260) that are getting RPC errors. While troubleshooting, I noticed that a few computers reported IPs that are currently used by successfully scanned co...

BUSD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

ReportBuilder custom fields (Custom information)

Hi,Can somone help me with the ReportBuilder? I try to show the current "state" of a computer and the "comment field" and the "Location". I only get values like 0 or 1 and no text. Thx!Johan

Multiple Scans per hour on a day

It is possible to realize the scanning of IP's range or AD scan at different hours on the same day.Example:IP Range: 10.10.100.0 - 10.10.100.255Scan 1: at 08:00Scan 2: at 15:00Scan 3: at 22:00

ajmataro by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

100% CPU Usage

From almost the moment I installed LS 4 to the moment I stopped the LS service, the server was taxed at 100% CPU usage with process LSASS taking up about 85% - 90% and lansweeper taking up the rest. SQL server was taking up about 1.4GB of memory as ...

BUSD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer OU Overview

In Computer OU Overview only scanned computers are shown. This might be confusing. I think this view should show all objects read from AD, not only scanned computers. On first hand i thougt the OU was not read correctly.

Lefty by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to be able to specify alternative credentials for IP scanning

The title just about says it all, we have the devices on the same subnet that use different credentials. Right now the workaround is to specify different starting ip's (like 10.10.31.0 VS 10.10.31.1) to still get everything authenticated. The downsid...

sseal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos