Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IP Scanning

Unchecked (Not Enabled) IP range gets scanned if highlighted when "Scan Now" is clicked

'nix machines in AD and Firefox actions

I have two issues.Number one:We have several Linux and Mac computers that are members of Active Directory. Lansweeper fails to detct them as macs because fo this, it just keeps trying to scan them and giving RPC errors. How do I remove them form th...

sseal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

config site devices

hi ..The management of devices is not always possible to port 80 / httpsome devices need htttps, som devices needs port 8080 or other.Is there something else planned ?Some custom actions für devices would be nice ..Linux = sshRouter = ssh / telnetpin...

loerdy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not Scanning

I have added OU-Filter in the configuration. Scann not running. No Entry in the Logfile! If I remove the OU-Filter the Scann works fine. Version 4.0.0.2

Email Reports

We really like this feature, but are curious if we can change the time that the reports are mailed out. For example, could we have them mailed out at 9am after most of the users are up and running and the scanning has completed. Better yet, could an ...

DGoodwin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Scan is skipping devices.

Hi I've got probably another little bug, The IP scan skips some IP adresses which have a really fast ping response, and also a have http access. The strange thing is that i've two identical devices (SAN Switch) and one is scanned and the other is ski...

gjburg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible Bug? Never Scaned OS

Maybe it's Windows maybe a bug.I have some machines with German Windows XP SP 1 (can't be upgraded). Lansweeper fails to scan the OS. In AD the OS name, SP and version is ok. 19.02.2010 10:45:05: PC1 OS Die Anfrage ist ungültig. bei System.Mana...

Lefty by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos