Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[Fixed] Exception Details

Installed into a virtual Directory.The directory '/lansweeper/App_Code/' is not allowed because the application is precompiled. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trac...

Deleted Machines still show in reports

I've used the GUI to permanently delete computers but they still show up in custom reports.They also appear in the actual computer table.How do i get rid of these?

QNS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Description

Hi! Show you in the Description field displays Russian characters nepavilno, although the name of programs on Russian displays normally. How can I fix it?

Ilyha by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 4.0 beta download (RC1)

Lansweeper beta testing is closed, please download the final version from the download pageVersion: 16 April- Updated installer to fix a problem when lansweeper is upgraded from d: drive and the internal webserver is used.Version: 15 April- Updated i...

Hemoco by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with registry value

I am trying to collect HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Control\Class\{4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002bE10318}\0001 WakeOn and the value of WakeOn. I get everything up to wakeon but the value field comes up empty in the database. I put it i...

progdlp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active scanning not working

I just purchased lansweeper and I am trying to get acrive scanning working. Scanning was working during testing using the login script but I disabled that and when i go into lansweeper configuration and check enable active scanning and enter my domai...

dstjames by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to find USB storage is enabled..

Dear All,I am a Premium version user. I need to find whether systems is enabled with USB storage or not. Can I able to find it using Lansweeper?Awaiting for the response.Regards,Guru.R

Lansweeper Homepage is messed up

My lansweeper homepage is messed up and I cannot open the all workstaions report in ReportBuilder. I get the following error: Invalid Object Name 'Web30repAllWorkstations'I know that this has been solved before but I do not know what to do with the...

pfenton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos