Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Device Suggestion

I already love the device scanning. Would it be possible to add a new category for Telephony Equipment? It sees our phone switches under Vendor as Shoretel, Inc I'm waiting to see if it will also pick up on the IP telephones.

crashcarr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some questions ...

Before to start to use this beta version I'd like to know if I can use the same installed SQL server or I have to choose another server. In other words, during installation of a new db, if I choose a SQL server with a lansweeper 3.5.2 db already on i...

paprita by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server Error in '/lansweeper' Application.

Overload resolution failed because no Public 'UrlEncode' can be called with these arguments: 'Public Shared Function UrlEncode(bytes As Byte()) As String': Argument matching parameter 'bytes' cannot convert from 'DBNull' to 'Byte()'. 'Publi...

Uploading security logs

Hi,Is there anyway to upload and view the pc security logs in lansweeper - we are looking on how to track certain users when they have logged in and out of a pc.Thanks

phil_lock by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

lstrigger a list of computers

Hi, is there a possibility to trigger a list of computers and not only a single computer ? Something like:lstrigger "servername" "c:\computers.txt" "domain" 2port"RegardsDaniel

MTD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

License renewal

Hi,my license for your excellent tool Lansweeper Premium has expired and i need a new one, am i supposed to pay the 'premium company license' once more or are there some other model for existing premium users?Cheers!

Avalanche by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

[fixed] Multiple scanning servers requires the enterprise edition

I get the following error on a second Lansweeper service.2/15/2010 5:51:10 PM: Multiple scanning servers requires the enterprise edition2/15/2010 5:51:10 PM: Stopping serviceI had to remove the primary Service to start the secondary. My guess is that...

Date Format change

<add key="dateformat" value="MM/dd/yyyy"/> in the web.configDoes not appear to have any effect. Is this still valid to change the date format?