cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atech
Engaged Sweeper
I am getting an error:

The assembly Lansweeper.dll has been built with an evaluation version of Eazfuscator.NET, which has expired.

I installed the Release candidate yesterday and everything was working. Today I cannot logon. This is Lansweeper running on Windows 2012 R2 with a SQL 2012 Standard database installed in full IIS (not express). The error persists even after a reboot and I get some errors in my event logs about ASP.NET and Lansweeper. The webpage error is below. If you wish to see the event logs I can share them with support but do not want to post them to the forum as they machine names, etc.

Full error is below from what you see when browsing the webpage:

Server Error in '/' Application.

The assembly Lansweeper.dll has been built with an evaluation version of Eazfuscator.NET, which has expired.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: The assembly Lansweeper.dll has been built with an evaluation version of Eazfuscator.NET, which has expired.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: The assembly Lansweeper.dll has been built with an evaluation version of Eazfuscator.NET, which has expired.]
 .(Boolean ) +427

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for '<Module>' threw an exception.]
ASP.global_asax.Application_Error(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
System.Web.HttpApplication.RaiseOnError() +215

[HttpException (0x80004005): The type initializer for '<Module>' threw an exception.]
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +12582201
System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +175
System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +304
System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +404
System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +475

[HttpException (0x80004005): The type initializer for '<Module>' threw an exception.]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +12599232
System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +159
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +12438981

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.33440

Screenshot attached:
3 REPLIES 3
atech
Engaged Sweeper
Yes, latest version fixed the problem. Thank you for the quick fix.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Fixed in latest beta: http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst7944_Lansweeper-5-1-0-23-Release-candidate.aspx
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This is a known problem. We are currently working on a fix. Please contact support@lansweeper.com for further support regarding this issue.