Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Custom Field Lookup

Is it possible to set a customer field to do a lookup of users.For instance:We know that we have last user logged in, but would like to have a field that is looked up from AD of assigned user. Is this possible?

wcraig by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add device without IP address

Is it possible to add a new device without specifying an IP address. We have some devices in storage that we want to add, but do not want to specify an IP because they are set to DHCP. We want to add them to the device list and mark them "Non-active"...

sarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Database

I have a question whats the normal size of the lansweeper database whit plus minus 500 machines.Whe have now plus minus 500 machines in the databse and where still growing up because whe have more than one location and not al of our lacations are sca...

bdirkx by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question regarding AD scheduled scan

Question regarding AD scheduled scan.All AD scheduled scanning’s starts, when Lansweeper service is restarted from windows services, even it is not on scheduled to run at that time.Why is this happening?

vargaboti by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Version 3 to Version 4 upgrade issue

Hello, The database upgrade portion of the Lansweeper 4 upgrade has taken about 3 hours so far. In the errorlog.txt file in the service directory I see a lot of entries with the following (except the time stamp increments up.)4/26/2010 5:21:29 PM: ...

jpost by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade custom reports

Changes in version 4.0 in table tblcomputers.Computername: integer field, used for the linking to other tables:Computerunique: unique field domain\computername\siteidComputer: name of the computer (this was field computername in 3.x)Most custom repor...

Hemoco by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printers - how to force manual scanning?

Hello,I don't have any automatic scanning active since my environment is quite different from the usual. How can I manually force a device scan so the device fields get updated?Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with non-active computer report

I'm getting this error when I click the non-active computers link:Server Error in '/' Application.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Overload resolution failed because no Public 'UrlEncode' can be called w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos