Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade from 3.5.2.14 to 4.0

Hi, Originally on my site I installed version 3.2 and upgraded to 3.5.2.14(only 3.2 shown in Add/Remove Programs). I now want to upgrade from version 3.5.2.14 to version 4.0. Is there any easy to follow documentation available that covers this. All I...

dodgal by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer to New Server

I have purchased a new server for my client and will need to re-download the premium lansweeper for it (the link is no longer good). I have uninstalled lansweeper from the old server as advised. Please get me the info for the new server --- I have my...

mposter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Conversion failed when converting the varchar value to data type int.

HiWe made upgrade today from 3.5 Premium to ver.4 Premium. The setup has finished without error. But accessing the web UI or Administrative UI we get the following error: ” Conversion failed when converting the varchar value 'SERVERNAME' to data typ...

vargaboti by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add more Device Type

Please add the following Device Type:VOIP serverVOIP otherSerial server (for serial devices such as the digiport servers)Mail gatewaySAN switch (I think you call it Fibre switch)SAN Storage unitSAN otherOther

PierreM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

WMI unkown chassistype HP ProLiant DL380 G5 server

The chassistype of a HP ProLiant DL380 G5 server is reported as unknown when it's queried in WMI and lansweeper.Does any one know a tool to edit or change this wmi value on the server ?

bgrr by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

price of premium version

Hello,why cost the v.4.0 premium 100 Euro more p.a. ??? 3.5 Premium(176 Euro p.a.)4.0 Premium(276 Euro p.a.)I find, its realy to much !So I will looking for an other solution. thx...

skrApy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems to see a PC

I have problems to see reports about an specific PC. I can see it on lansweeper, but it says:Software: Never scanned software OS: Never scanned OS I lunch "Trigger scan" and nothing change. I tried to run from this pc the same command (lstrigger) an...

bernardo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Power Search bar

Hi there,Just upgraded to v. 4.0, and am happy with the overall improvements.I do have a problem, though, with the search bar in the top section of the main window (where it says "search the Lansweeper database")Are there any requirements in terms of...

vinstrup by Engaged Sweeper
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos