cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alceryes
Engaged Sweeper
I had a previous post regarding completely removing old lansweeper installs. I didn't get back to it in time and it was moved...however the problem still exists.
I have some remnants of an old lansweeper install that even after a proper uninstall are still hanging around. I was pointed towards removing a 'ultidev' program but I don't see that program anywhere. Here's what I get when I browse to http://localhost:81 --

Please let me know what I can do to get rid of all remnants of the old lansweeper.

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server cannot access application directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\website\'. The directory does not exist or is not accessible because of security settings.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Server cannot access application directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\website\'. The directory does not exist or is not accessible because of security settings.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Server cannot access application directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\website\'. The directory does not exist or is not accessible because of security settings.]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureAccessToApplicationDirectory() +308
System.Web.HttpRuntime.HostingInit(HostingEnvironmentFlags hostingFlags) +163

[HttpException (0x80004005): Server cannot access application directory 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\website\'. The directory does not exist or is not accessible because of security settings.]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +557
System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +88
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +769

1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Verify whether UltiDev Web Server Pro is listed among your Windows services. You can uninstall UltiDev either through Add/Remove Programs or using the uninstall tool present in your Start menu. (See screenshot here.)

Note that we don't remove your web server when Lansweeper is uninstalled, as the server may be in use by other websites.