cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joshfromdallas
Engaged Sweeper
For some reason my computers info dont update, I have it set to scan every 1 day, If i go manuulyl add a pc to the list it scans it every day, so my option is to add every computer name, which is a beting and probably lead to me not usuing this product anymore, or there has to be some sort of wild card for every computer in lansweeper or on the domain or whatever. I tried % , * and (all) none of which worked and added a pc called that in ls.

I am using Windows server 2003 with ls 3.5, I am a premium user. I have a couple hundred XP workstations and 20 server running everything from 2000 to 2008.

ANy help is apprecited.

6 REPLIES 6
joshfromdallas
Engaged Sweeper
Problem Solved

Issue was with older files and database not being overwritten during upgrade, ran the sql update and then overwrote the files and it works great now, thanks

joshfromdallas
Engaged Sweeper
sent
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you mail the zipped log file to lansweeper@hemoco.com please.
joshfromdallas
Engaged Sweeper
The rror log is too big to post and crashed the forum, what do you need to see.

joshfromdallas
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks for the quick reply.

The Wait time for auto run is 1 day, and various days for all the other devices.

How do I check the active scanning?

The last scan time was 9/5/2009 on most items, that is the day i tried to fix this last itme and somehow i mannually triggered a scan, I can't remeber how I did that, but i think I found a post on the forums.

ERRORLOG.txt

The last scan time was 9/5/2009 on most items, that is the day i tried to fix this last itme and somehow i mannually triggered a scan, I can't remeber how I did that, but i think I found a post on the forums.

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you check the following:

Check the waittime of each item (which is probably set to 1 like you said)
Check if active scanning is enabled and post any errors of your active scanning configuration.
Check the date one of the computers was last seen (except for the ones you manually added)
Post your errorlog.txt file and the date from previous question.