→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djmoore250
Engaged Sweeper
Is it possible to add columns with additional information on the Computer OU overview page.

As the page displays now you can see:

Computer Name, Description, OS, SP, Proc, Speed, Memory, IP, Date

Is it possible to add Computer Make and Computer Model to this list?

If need be I would be fine with removing description from the list

Thanks
Dave
4 REPLIES 4
djmoore250
Engaged Sweeper
Perfect, thanks again.

Looking forward to version 5!
djmoore250
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks for the reply, I like this report a lot. I do have a few more questions though. Is it possible to make the OU field selectable at the time the report runs?

Is there a report that will show all computers and devices in a specified subnet.
i.e. Subnet 10.10.10.1 - 10.10.10.254 with the output of: Name, IP address, Make, Model, OS

Thanks, I'm very new to Lansweeper but we will be purchasing the premium product today....
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
djmoore250 wrote:
I do have a few more questions though. Is it possible to make the OU field selectable at the time the report runs?

This is not currently possible, but in Lansweeper 5.0 you will be able to add filters in the report results themselves. We've attached an example to this post. We filtered this report on the fly by typing "lansweeper" at the top of the Domain column. The report now only lists computers within the Lansweeper domain.
Lansweeper 5.0 is currently in development and we expect to have a beta installer ready by October. Anyone with an active Lansweeper license is guaranteed free access to all updates, including the 5.0 one.

djmoore250 wrote:
Is there a report that will show all computers and devices in a specified subnet.
i.e. Subnet 10.10.10.1 - 10.10.10.254 with the output of: Name, IP address, Make, Model, OS

You can use the report below for this. In Lansweeper 5.0 you'll also be able to filter the IP range from within the report results.

Select Top 1000000 ComputersDevices.icon, ComputersDevices.computername, ComputersDevices.Name As Sysname, ComputersDevices.Domain, ComputersDevices.IP, ComputersDevices.Make, ComputersDevices.Model, ComputersDevices.Type From (Select Web40OSName.Compimage As icon, Cast(tblComputers.Computername As varchar) As computername, tblComputers.Computer As Name, tblComputers.Domain, tblComputers.LastknownIP As IP, Web40OSName.OSname As Type, tblComputersystem.Manufacturer As Make, tblComputersystem.Model As Model, tblComputers.IPNumeric As IPNumeric From tblComputers Left Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join tblComputersystem On tblComputers.Computername = tblComputersystem.Computername Union Select tsysDevicetypes.ItemTypeIcon10 As icon, tblCustDevices.DeviceKey As computername, tblCustDevices.Displayname As Name, '' As Domain, tblCustDevices.Ipaddress As IP, tsysDevicetypes.ItemTypename As Type, tblCustDevices.Vendor As Make, tblCustDevices.Model As Model, tblCustDevices.IPNumeric As IPNumeric From tblCustDevices Inner Join tsysDevicetypes On tsysDevicetypes.ItemType = tblCustDevices.Devicetype) ComputersDevices Where ComputersDevices.IPNumeric > 10010010001 And ComputersDevices.IPNumeric < 10010010254
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The Computer OU Overview and the pages it links to are automatically generated. Changing the behavior of automatically generated pages would require you to make additional manual changes to your installation, which we do not support. Such changes may cause problems during upgrades.

What you can do instead is use a custom report. An example report can be seen below. Replace YourOU with the OU you would like to report on.
Select Top 1000000 Web40OSName.Compimage As icon, tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.Computer, tblComputers.Domain, tblComputers.Description, Web40OSName.OSname As OS, Web40OSName.SP, web40ProcessorCapacity.NrOfProcessors As [Proc], web40ProcessorCapacity.MaxClockSpeed As Speed, web40CorrectMemory.Memory, tblComputers.LastknownIP As IP, tblComputersystem.Manufacturer, tblComputersystem.Model, tblComputers.Lastseen From tblComputers Inner Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Left Join web40ProcessorCapacity On web40ProcessorCapacity.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Left Join web40CorrectMemory On web40CorrectMemory.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join tblComputersystem On tblComputers.Computername = tblComputersystem.Computername Inner Join tblADComputers On tblComputers.Computername = tblADComputers.Computername Where tblADComputers.OU = 'YourOU' Order By tblComputers.ComputerUnique

To use the specified report, do the following:
• Open the Lansweeper configuration console and select Reports & Alerts\Report Builder. Hit the “New” button.
• Copy the SQL code provided and paste it at the bottom of the newly created report, replacing the default SQL code.
• Click somewhere near tblComputers so the new code applies.
• Give the report a “View name” and a “Report name” and hit the “Save” button.
• Double-click on the report in the report list to see its results and export options.