Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SQL Error when loading Lansweeper Web Console

Hello,I was running Lansweeper 4.0 with SQL Express 2008 but the database reached its 4GB limit. I reinstall Lansweeper 4.0 but this time pointing to SQL 2008 and getting the error message below when access the Lansweeper Web Console. I also try to...

kevinwdc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firefox plugin

Where do I download this? It is a dead link from within the documentation.http://www.lansweeper.com/firefoxplugin.zip - dead link.

jasonbrink by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access is denied 0x80070005

I have a question:I have a Lansweeper server with SQL server running.But when i run the LSclient to a client pc its says successfully and I see the pc in the lansweeper webconsole with 1 error: Access is denied 0x80070005I already checked the firewal...

leon by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printers

Lansweeper detects the printers on our 32 bit PCs and server but does not appear to detect printers on our 64 bit servers. Is there a setting?

Eventlog Alerts

I want to enable the email alert for Event Log under Lansweeper, but I am afraid I might get flooded with emails. For example, when there's a disk failure, Windows logs event 52 into the Event Viewer almost one for every second, I don't want to rece...

hinzinho by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

scanning & cleanup options

Hello,I'm trying to utilize the scanning & cleanup options in the configuration utility, but having issues. Anything I change has no affect on the computer detail, user detail, automatically make non-active. After each change I restart the service. ...

tgerrity by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

OU filtering BUG

Hi,I have enbaled active scanning and added the proper Domain name and netbios name, it all worked fine until i decided that i wanted to scan only the computers/users OU.I used an ldap apps to get the proper names but each time i try to limit the sca...

adding exceptions to reports?

Hi, I have a report - Software: Never scanned software - which currently displays two machines. Is there a way to adjust this report so that it will bypass these 2 machines? Basically, I don't want these machines showing up on the report anymore. Tha...

rsayeed by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos