→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SirArion
Engaged Sweeper
I am looking at a number of users, including myself, and under the 'Computer Logged Onto' section I do not see the results I am expecting. The Logon field shows that I logged on to my machine but the time is off by over two hours and I see similiar times for other people (I doubt people are logging in at 1:30am). Is this field supposed to show the actual logon time or perhaps the time the logon was scanned?
3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The user logged on is found at the time when the scan takes place.
Lansweeper wrote:
The user logged on is found at the time when the scan takes place.

Do you mean that the name of the user is found when the scan takes place? I know this.

The TIME that shows for the 'Computers Logged Into', is this either A or B?

A=The time the scan took place.
B=The time that the person logged into the machine.

If A, why are scans taking place at 1:30am? Shouldn't they be based on Active Directory logons and scanning the last 15 minutes of AD logons?

If B, can you think of a reason that I would be getting times of 1:30AM when I know there is nobody onsite.

Hopefully that makes my question clearer.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
SirArion wrote:

If A, why are scans taking place at 1:30am? Shouldn't they be based on Active Directory logons and scanning the last 15 minutes of AD logons?

It's A

Most likely the machine is contacting a DC at that time for some reason. (key exchange, ...)